VAT workshop Oslo 2011
VAT Implementations & Applications
- Homes - regular /special needs
- Schools & Academy - all ages, childrens & teachers
- Wellness Centers & SPAs
- Businesses - large enterprises or startup
- Medical Institutions:
Occupational health service & and preventive health care
General rehabilitation and prison rehabilitation program
Rehabilitation of disabled and invalids
Psychotherapy and psychiatric treatment
Rehabilitation of drug, obesity & alcohol abuse
Hospice palliative care
- Pets & Horses
Major outcome of VAT Treatment:
• increase quality of life
• decrease the experience of pain
• reduce nausea, headache,
anxiety, fatigue and depression
• calm and soothe restless behavior
• improve range of motion
• promote muscle tone in hypotone children
• enhance communication skills
• develop sensory awareness
• promote a feeling of calmness
7 basic frequencies:
40 Hz - Red - Stimulates blood circulation, reduces spasms, increases sleep, and reduces blood pressure. abdominal massage, sport injuries.
50 Hz -Orange - for lung massage asthma, bronchiole conditions, Cystic Fibrosis and COPD
52 Hz - Yellow- for low back pains and menstrual cramps
60 Hz - Brown - For spasmolytic issues, pain between the shoulder blades.
68 Hz - Green- neck and shoulder pains.
80 Hz - Violet - The frequency is exactly one octave higher than RED. It is gentler, needs less volume, and can usually be used for the massage of the small muscles in the hands and feet,dizziness.
86 Hz -Blue- headache/migraine , neurological rehabilitation