VAT SilentSoundSpace for Private Clinics
Price: $3900 + $X shipping in US & Canada. Ask for a shipping cost in US, Canada and other places around the world.
VAT SilentSoundSpace for clinics is a room, that is designated for a one on one VAT treatment guided by a therapist who is trained as a VAT Therapist. VAT can be used as a standalone therapy or can be integrated with other modalities : physical therapy, psycotherapy or Complementary and Alternative Meidcal Care such as massage or accupunture or Yoga. This proposal is for the most "modest system solution.
Go over the website to learn the variety of ways to use VAT.
A VAT treatement is felt as harmonic inner body massage to organs, tissues and cells. Your client will feel low sound flow and "hug them " from within. A combination of deep silence & inner peace together with genle energies.
After a VAT treatment, your client will perceive less pain, stress, insomnia and anxiety. S/he will have a better mood and will be more tolerant, attentive and compassionate.
What do you need for a VATherapy system:
Olav Skille therapist kit includes:
- 40 Hz - Red - Stimulates blood circulation, reduces spasms, increases sleep, and reduces blood pressure. abdominal massage, sport injuries.
- 50 Hz -Orange - for lung massage asthma, bronchiole conditions, Cystic Fibrosis and COPD
- 52 Hz - Yellow- for low back pains and menstrual cramps
- 60 Hz - Brown - For spasmolytic issues, pain between the shoulder blades.
- 68 Hz - Green- neck and shoulder pains.
- 80 Hz - Violet - The frequency is exactly one octave higher than RED. It is gentler, needs less volume, and can usually be used for the massage of the small muscles in the hands and feet,dizziness.
- 86 Hz -Blue- headache/migraine , neurological rehabilitation
Training : 7 sessions of 45 minutes on skype or a 2 days Experiential workshop:
1. What is VAT
2. Best conditions and instructions for optimized usage
3. Frequencies tour
4. Safety instructions
5. VAT frequencies for chronic diseases and disabilities
6. VAT & visualization to replace bad habits with better habits
7. VAT to improve performance